After moving in and finally getting some furniture, I am proud to feature my dining room!
This might be my favorite room in my house because of the colors. The room itself is semi-
small, so it needed light furniture. I had my eye on a desk from ikea for quite a while. While there, I could not decide on a dining room table (and almost left without one) until I stumbled upon the lovely glass topped desk. On it is etched the word "love" in many languages. The LG, being as creative as he is, said, "Let's make it into your dining room table!" And so it is.
And for the best part of the room...the plates!
I searched high and low for some fancy little plates that were not part of a standard boring set. TJ Maxx came to the rescue and found me some cute peach and white polka-dotted bowls and plates, along with some floral-y bowls and plates, which I mixed and matched with white square plates from (drum roll, please........) WALMART!
And so, the dining room is finished. :) As for the rest of the house...I'm still working on it.
2 comments:
Adorable! Its beautiful!
so beautiful! can't wait to see it in person!!!
Post a Comment