Tuesday, August 25

Kate minus Jon minus eight


As I was making my way through ULTA, looking to spend unnecessary money on makeup, I heard someone next to me discussing eye shadow. I came for my staple items, Big Fatty Mascara and 24/7 Eyeliner both by Urban Decay (try them!), but eye shadow sounded like it would be a fun purchase.

So, being the crazy girl that I am, I slyly made my way into their conversation about eye shadow. The other customer and I began to talk technique (which I do not have yet, and she claimed the same) when I realized that this lady had one of the unfortunate "Kate" hair-dos. As I was scoping her out, I noticed she was nicely tanned, had great toned legs, and looked a little like Kate Gosselin, but actually (I hate to admit it) looked great in that haircut. At that moment, a teenager behind me shrieked to her mom, "OMG! That'sKatefromJonandKatePlusEight!" And that's when I it dawned on me. I was talking to:



Can you believe it? I acted cool, finished the conversation, and she continued shopping for makeup, and left. And that's the coolest thing that could happen in Berks County...if you consider Kate Gosselin as the definition of COOL, which I don't. However, I can truthfully say that she was beautiful. And nice. As to what she's doing to her kids- not so nice.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that she was at least cool. She seems so cold and bitchy on tv.

brooke said...

oh my gosh!!! that is crazy! that would be a strange encounter! i am CERTAIN that when the day comes that i run into a celebrity i will not recognize them at all...that would be me...

heidi said...

crazy, julia!

Annie said...

no way!!
that is crazy!!
i like kate...i don't think she is cool but i like her ;)
jon notosmuch!

Ambs said...

WOW! super cool! i feel like celebs must look so different on TV than in person more than people think...

PS: I left a little something for you on my blog :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails