Are you thinking: WTF?!!! Yeah, my thoughts, exactly.
So, I immediately think if I look in the mirror and I have pink eye, I will scream.
I put off getting out of bed, for fear that I will freak myself out when I gaze into the mirror only to find a mortifying and pitiful girl staring back at me with only one eye.
When I work up the guts to actually look at myself, I'm surprised not to see a pink goopy mess. No, instead, it's something I will, for now, diagnose as "watery eye."
Since I had been feeling blah for quite long enough, I decided to call the dreaded doctor and load up on some meds (and ask about my eye.)
After a pleasant visit with the Dr. I found out I have sinusitis and a lovely case of, "Oh-that's-just-mucus-pouring-out-of-your-tear-ducts."
That was just a nice way of her saying that I pretty much have boogers pouring out of my one lucky eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment