We are forever discussing where we will travel to next. We talk, we surf the web, look for deals, and check our calendars.
At the moment we have one city in mind. Frankly, we have 12 cities but we've narrowed it down...I think.
During my one month backpacking trip, I visited Paris. It was a city that was not written in my self-created itinerary. However, while in Rome, my friend Megan and I decided, hey! we have one week of travel left, why not see the city of lights?? And after few clicks at an Internet Cafe, we had our flight booked.

It poured rain while we were at the top of the tower.
Paris...OOO00hh lala!
Unfortunately, we were tired. 2.5 weeks of travel had injected some serious lethargy into our bones. That and the 40 degree weather (Fahrenheit) in July left little desire to do some serious touring. I know, I know..we were in Paris for Pete's sake!
Me in Paris-2007!
Anywhoo, while we were traipsing through the city, in the freezing and pouring rain, sporting sweaters, scarves, leggings and boots I promised myself that I would come back and tour the romantic city with fresh eyes.
Maybe this year, I will.
Meanwhile, I'm crossing my fingers for some freshly made crepes from a street vendor...in Paris.

all pictures via moi.
8 comments:
ohhh, take me with you!?!?
this sounds like an adventure too great to miss!
at least take TEN THOUSAND PICTURES so we can all pretend we went :)
xoxo
becca
AHHH PAIRS!!!!
i want to go!!!
i have been twice and its just so wonderful! and nutella crepes are so insanely delicious!!
What are you waiting for, girl?!! GO!! Get on that plane! You'll never regret it!!
Yes, I have the travel bug too! I no sooner step off the plane and am figuring out where to go next.
Have a great weekend!
Marcie
oh man i love crepes!!! and that one right there looks like bananas with nutella...my FAVORITE!!! nom nom.
yes please go so i can live vicariously through you and your crepes.
I have the same views of travel as you. I like to call it jet setting :) I get the itch probably every single month! Day trips and even little weekend getaways help keep me sane. I've lived on both coasts, in CA, and currently in the Boston area. Love your blog!
Crazy CRAZY crazy jealous! I wish I had traveled with the hubs more before we had the dude. : )
Ooh those crepes in Paris are SO gooood! And they make it look so easy. I always have banana + nutella, too!
Post a Comment