with a live pig that was cooked and then pretty much mutilated and then eaten.
A year ago, I was a vegetarian.
2. Went to the airport looking like a hooker.

Just showcasing my new hair. This is not what I wore!
Okay, not really a hooker. Maybe more of a porn star? I wore a small, tight dress with uncomfortable heels and my new hair...extensions! All because, hey! The LG was coming home after 10 days in Romania and I felt like giving him a nice homecoming.
1. Stayed for an entire out-door Memorial Day BBQ...

...in pouring rain. Nothing beats eating wet grilled chicken and veggies off of a soggy plate as the rain pours on your glasses and blurs your vision. I only wish I had pictures of this.
Clearly, my extended weekend was nothing short of eventful.
How was your weekend??
3 comments:
oh my goodness your hair is crazzzy!! did you do the extensions yourself? i bet the lg really appreciated it! haha!
thank you for not taking pictures!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!
im about to ask possibly the blondest question ever...... but im just not sure...
is the pig killed before its roasted or they somehow like put the pig on... alive?
i dont know if i want to know the answer actually..... im getting really bad visuals if its the later!! eekkk!!
Post a Comment