Wednesday, June 30

Sweet Tooth


This cupcake will be the death of me.


Photobucket

It will also be the end of me looking fine in a bathing suit in Punta Cana in 4 days.

I made this Tres Leches Cupcake using this recipe. It turned out sooo good, however I made 12. AND a cake. Using one batter.

Who in their right mind would eat 12 cupcakes?

In this house, it's just the LG and me. He has no problem with eating one following every meal. Me? I have a problem. It's that when the Love Guru eats something, he makes it look so tasty that I end up having a bite, or two, or three.

Anywhooo, it was absolutely delectable. Even the LG agreed. And that's a huge compliment because his first reaction prior to me baking was,

"Just don't make cupcakes. I don't really like them."

I know what you're thinking: Gasp!!

When I sighed, "I just don't know what we're going to do with 12," he replied, "Don't worry, I'll take care of them."

Thank heavens for the Love Guru.
And thank heavens for me not being lactose intolerant.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My goodness those look amazing!!

Laura said...

omg... unreal :) i wouldn't be able to control myself on just ONE haha..

Alyssa said...

they look so so perfect and yummy!

bananas. said...

gross. i'm not a cupcake fan.

i might be the only that's not.

THE DIVINITUS said...

looks delis :)

i gave up w/ diets, liking eating more than inch here or there, lol.

Sandra said...

bwaaahahahaha right back at ya woman! I love your blog, I'm putting it on my blog roll! I love that you have your very own Love Guru, that's the best...and cupcakes, well, they're the best. But ya, I'm with you, save the bod before inhaling the cuppy cakes! I will so be back!

chelsea rebecca said...

oh my gooodness!!
THEY LOOK INCREDIBLE!
thank heavens for the LG to eat them all up! haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails