Sunday, October 11

Are you fo real?


Is anyone questioning the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, our very own Prez?


Well, I've just gotta let you know my thoughts. Just because I can.

I am truly a supporter of the Prez. I happen to think that he's an excellent public speaker. His personality seems just dashing and his wife has great style.

That aside, I haven't gotten to know him and his political decisions very well yet, because HEY! he's only just begun his presidential term. Obama has made a lot of promises and given our country some hope for great leadership. Great things MAY happen.

But what's all of this nonsense about awarding the Peace Prize to someone who has not yet made any great strides to encourage, promote, and instill peace in our world? Huh?

I'm thinking and hoping, just like the rest of us, that Obama will do what's best for our country and maybe achieve great things. However, the prize for peace should, from my insignificant standpoint, be awarded to someone who has already achieved greatness. Maybe it was awarded to encourage him and push him to do what it takes to promote peace in our world?

Guys, if I were Obama, I just might be $h!tting in my designer slacks at the moment, knowing that EVERYONE is counting on me. Fo shizzle. Pressure is on dude. Pressure is on.


1 comment:

heidi said...

did you know that nominations for this award were due 12 days after obama took office?

i like your writing style julia...so engaging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails