The Premium Meme Award

The directions: List 7 traits about yourself and pass the award on to 7 bloggers who deserve recognition for the personality they share through their blog.
I knew I had it in me!!
Without further adieu...I present to you...
Julia's 7 Traits:
1. When hunger sets in, the beast within is unleashed. A.k.a.: Food is very important to me. Grouchiness occurs when I have gone too long without food. This was discovered on my month long trip to Europe with fab friend, Megan. My mother warned her, and then Megan became a true witness of my moody behavior when we could not decide where to eat. Since then, I am always carrying something to munch on in the instance hunger will strike.
2. Having a clean house is not important to me. There. I said it. Think what you may, but it's the honest truth. I don't care if some dishes aren't washed. I don't care if I leave clothes lying around. I don't care if dust has accumulated on my TV screen. Do I know it's there? YES. Do I think about cleaning it? YES. But, I have other things that I care about doing. Like spontaneous trips with the LG. Or something that you may be familiar with, blogging. Or reading. Or sleeping. Or cooking. Or watching my neighbors spy on me. I'm not dirty. If you came over right now, I'd warn you, but I wouldn't apologize for the mess. And fyi, cleaning does happen in my life...just not every day or every other day. Hey, I'm just being honest.
3. First impressions are vital when meeting me. I am judging you. Seriously. I first will look at your shoes. If they pass the test, I'll look at the rest of your garb and determine whether or not we will be friends. Do you have style? Are you a trend-setter? Are you wearing accessories? It's all very important to me. And if you pass the test, I'll compliment you often. And it will all be sincere. And I'll probably ask, "WHERE did you get THAT???" Because I'm always looking for ways to spice it up.
4. I procrastinate. When it comes to important things (not papers for grad class) like bills and such, I wait to pay until the last minute. And I wait forever to open my mail. I don't know why. Maybe I think they all will go away??
5. I'm a risk taker. I make big decisions quickly. Buying this house. Going skydiving. Backpacking through Europe, etc.
6. I'm not a realist. I live optimistic-ly through my emotions. I don't always think things through, because why is it necessary??? I just follow my heart.
7. I have the worst memory that ever existed. Really. I'm a great person to tell a secret to. That's because I'll forget the secret entirely in T minus 10mins. I don't know what I wore a few days ago. I cannot recall conversations verbatim. I don't remember if something belongs to me or you...because I do not remember if I bought it. Honest. It's really terrible.
And so, there you have it! 7 traits about myself. Some good, some bad, some neutral, all me.
As for others with great personalities like my own, there are so many of you I'd like to tag!!! Trust me, I read your blogs. I love your blogs. I live for your blogs.
So consider yourself tagged.
YOU'RE IT!
1 comment:
I have the worst memory too! Like, terrible. So bad that if it weren't for pictures and other people's stories, I'd be all blank up there.
Congrats on the award!
Post a Comment