Friday, February 19

I am a Fan (Friday)


Hello, Friends! Welcome to the latest and greatest in blogger posts! Well, it's really not the greatest, but it is pretty great. I have ...wait for it...
...............decided to title my Friday posts:
I am a Fan Friday
in effort to do what a blogger does best (i.e. talking about oneself) in a weekly post about things I love. I hope to share with you all, the things of which "I am a fan" hence the title: I am a Fan Friday.

Will I keep up with it? I doubt it. But who cares, really?

So, without further adieu....I am a fan...
of my newest gadget (courtesy of the LG.)
ipod touch!

It's the next best thing to a iphone, since I was lusting after those like whoa AND my cell phone provider doesn't support those (You stink, Verizon. Do you hear me? You stink.)

My ipod's battery died and because of this (or at least it's my excuse) I stopped going to the gym. I have been curiously wondering (can I put those two words together?) if the LG had a diabolical plan to get me to the gym by means of new ipod. Anyway, it worked.

Also, I'm excited to find some cool Apps...I'm a dork and downloaded a recipe finder.

What Apps can you NOT live without??



1 comment:

the "L" spot said...

let me get an iphone so i can answer that accordingly!

i waaaaaaaaannnt onee so baaadddd!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails