Guess whaaaaatttt??
I got the hooouuse!! I got the hooouuuse! (Does a lil dance...doot doot doot)
For those of you who don't know what's going on with my life...the LG and I recently sold our investment property and are due to close this coming Friday. Yes, I'd like to think I'm a young investor. Any questions for me? I'll gladly help you out.
I digress.
I was living in our investment prop and need to be out before this Friday. So, I think I'll start packing today. It's time.
There I go, digressing yet again.
In the meantime, I have been pondering over where I will live following the selling of our house. It's been decided that I will move in with the LG and his roommate until I find a place to call my own. I have been looking for a house since forever and recently made an offer on the same house I wanted to buy last year. The stinker of a lady did not like my offers and came back with a very idiotic, in my opinion, "compromise." So I made another and FINAL offer on the same house and got this phone call from my realtor:
R: Hi, Julia. ::sigh::
Me: Hi, Realtor. How are you?
R: Good. (pause) So, you got it. blahblahblahblahblah
Me: (no emotion because since she's quite the talker, I did not yet comprehend the words coming from her mouth) Oh, that's great. Thank you for putting in our second offer. I hope she accepts it, but knowing her-
R: Julia, you got it.
Me: Thanks. Wait. Got what?
R: Well, she accepted your offer.
Me: Whaaat?
R: blahblahblahblahblahblah
Me: inside my brain: Shutthefup. Are. you. for. serious. brain goes blank.
R: So, you'll have to come in tomorrow to sign some paperwork.
Me: Okay. Wait, it's really going to be my house?
R: Yes, blahblahblahblah 5:30 blahblahblahblah tomorrow blahblahblahblahblah December 14 blahblahblahblahblah
Me: Okay, thanks! I have to call the LG. (Okay, I do not refer to him as the LG in real life. )
If I hadn't been in Wal-Mart, I would have acted more excited. But considering my location, I kept it cool. Until I left W-Mart.
I. can't. believe. it.
Afterwards, I may or may not have done a little shopping for my new place.
:)
6 comments:
Congratulations Julia!!! ;)
This is great! enjoy it! sing and dance to celebrate as much as you want!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Guess you won't need to bunk with Adrienne afterall. She'll be so disappointed that she won't be having a long term sleepover :)
You should have danced the jig in wal-mart, cause it's the kind of place that most people could care less, or wouldn't have noticed you anyway..ha ha...WoW!! Congradulations Julia and I just doin't know how the heck you are going to teach and be effective with all that is happening in your life at this time...love ya....
nice blog!
sing and dance to celebrate as much as you want!
lise charmel
Post a Comment