Sunday, November 8

Halloween at School


I know it's over...but I found this picture of myself on our district's web page.

I am walking in our school's Halloween parade. And I'm not quite sure whether I am a farmer or a cowgirl. But either way, it worked.

My costume was put together the day of; that's only because I typically dread getting dressed up for School Halloween. It always has to be appropriate and super conservative (at least that's how I think it should be) not quite like the costume I would wear while celebrating Halloween with the LG. But, because I am Crazy Teacher, I get a little risky...the OTK's are out and in full effect.

Surprisingly, I did not get any whistles from the parents.

But, I did get a "Love the boots!" from a parent...a dad, nonetheless.

Hahaha...


5 comments:

bravenewworlddave said...

This is for you Julia..........WoW !!! Who's the HOT CowGirl????????????

Kata Wagner Berg said...

I am sooooo sad we don t celebrate Halloween as in other Country's.

Cool clothes!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stumbled upon your blog, and just had to comment on those boots-- are they over the knee?!?!? How awesome! I don't think you're the "crazy teacher", you must be the cool one :)

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

AiringMyLaundry said...

You look fantastic!

bananas. said...

WHAAAAT!!! look at your strutting your stuff. hot teacher, you are! haha. and i lovee the boots. need those boots. OTK are my new conquests.

btw, have you posted what your kitchen's before and after? i'd love to see it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails