Wednesday, February 2

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving...

1. snow days.
Actually today was the second snow day we've had in a row.  I stayed home pretty much doing nothing. But I definitely needed the break from school!


2. this new pin.

My business, Faboosh!, is just in the beginning stages and this was one of my creations today.  It's a fabulous pin, which I may flaunt tomorrow.

3. The Maze Runner.

This book is super. I'm a huge fan of the Hunger Games series and was searching for something just as addictive.  I was a little skeptical when I started this, but when today's ice storm took away my Internet and cable, I picked this up and had a hard time putting it down.  Success! So far, so good.


4. these boots.
Everytime I walk by boots like these, I want them. They're kinda bad, if ya know what I mean.  These are from Aldo, and they're super affordable.


5.  this family.

This show cracks me up like you wouldn't believe.


If you'd like to link up, do it here!



Hump Day is almost over...the weekend's just on the horizon!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Christy said...

I love Modern Family too!!!! Thanks for sharing the book. I've been looking for a new one!

Anna said...

Lucky you, with all your snow days! I'm jealous! And your new business...loooove!! I want more info!

And.. I know can you believe I have never had Nutella until this past weekend?? I thought of you when I tried it. It was heaaaavenly. And my coffee cozy was a gift from my soon-to-be sister-in-law! But I believe she got it from Etsy!

chelsea rebecca said...

Oh my goodness... those boots are incredible! i just love them!
and modern family is the greatest!! so funny!

Julie and Lauren said...

We love Modern Fam!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those boots rock the house!

Antoinette Musik said...

I totally adore those amazing boots! Loving your blog.

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails