This weekend the LG and I rented a few movies. They were nothing new and both the LG had already seen. Regardless, they were great! If you haven't seen The Jacket starring Adrian Brody and The Machinist starring Christian Bale, go watch them! In The Machinist hottie Christian Bale was virtually unrecognizable. Apparently, for the role, he lost 70 pounds in three months!
That's just gross, right???
I started to search for other celebs who underwent a transformation for movie roles and here's what I found:
Charlize Theron...
for The Monster
Yikes!
Eric Bana...
for Chopper
You can't even tell it's him!
Matt Damon...
for The Informant
Whoa, baby!
Renee Zellweger...
for Bridget Jones
She's a tad bit too skinny in real life, in my opinion.
Jared Leto...
for Chapter 27
Crazy, no?? But wouldn't you transform your body for a couple million dollars?







5 comments:
That Eric Bana one made me laugh. Crazy!
It's crazy what they were able to do to Charlize!
pay me to lose or gain weight?! HELLS TO THE YEA!!!!
though christian bale in the machinist looks deathly. prrretty sure he was partially dead then.
Ha this is hysterical! Def would gain some weight for a couple million... no prob!
http://bornandbread.blogspot.com
OMG. Monster was such a crazy movie! I would totes do it for a few million!
Post a Comment