
It's super exciting when you discover a new product that is just the bees knees.
I found a product a few weeks ago that has made my mornings happier. Calmer. Less scratchy. hmm...that did not sound right. anywhoo.... One simple change, and I feel 10 times better.
I'm talking eye-liner. I had been using an expensive eye-liner brand for 3 years. Initially, it was well loved by me. But after some time, the honeymoon wore off and I began to have problems with sharpening it. It would always sharpen unevenly, and with it, I would scratch my delicate eye-lids each morning. Now, I cannot believe I put up with it for 3 years.
Well, one glorious evening at Targay, I stumbled upon the best invention:

A gel-like formula, by Maybelline, that you paint on your eyes.
(And it's a less expensive eye-liner. Hallelujah.)
It comes with a brush that you dip into the gel. It's not liquid, but it has the appearance of liquid liner on your lids. And I'm not a liquid liner girl. But this? It's fantastic! It comes in a few different colors and paints on smoothly. The Easter bunny also brought it for my mom and sister. How did that sneaky guy know? wink wink.
If you're in the market for a new eye-liner...try it. You might love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment