I confess...
1. That I always thought of Washington, D.C. as a tourist city. A city only for those interested in politics, museums, monuments and the history of our country. This weekend, I learned that it is the most beautiful place to live. It's a city for shoppers, gourmands, and lovers.
The Eastern Market, Capitol Hill
Gorgeous scarves at the Eastern Market
Us.
Gruyere cheese, perhaps?
Lookin' Good.
Steven and Christopher
Papa. Papa. Paparazzi.
Mistletoe? Oh, why not?
2. After this weekend, I may not hate cats. I held a cat this weekend: true story. I also fed her gruyere cheese. out. of. my. hand. I KNOW! I even kinda became friends with one. Miss Claudia was her name. And I'll admit that I may even have uttered, "LG, maybe we should get a cat?"
3. I have searched for a cat to adopt, since returning from D.C.
Only, these Exotic Short Haired cats happen to be one of the most expensive breeds.
Of course.
4. On behalf of the boys, I confess that two of them fell asleep during Saturday night mass. I'm not going to name names, but it might have been Steve and the LG. Might.
6. Venison was apparently the meal of the night at Zola...partially because of the presentation but mostly because of its delectability.
Holy Smokes!
7. I left my camera at the restaurant and thought my life would be over. Thankfully, the LG saved the day. Steven, however, did not pacify my fear. Thankfully for him, I could not document this with a photo, because alas, my camera was busy being rescued by the LG. It just proves that I need a Theit bag like whoa.
Hillwood Estate: where fabulous lives.
9. I may or may not have tried to country line dance here. You decide.
10. I had been looking forward to this weekend with my friends for weeks and am so glad we've made plans for them to come visit us in the second most beautiful city, Reading, PA.
Seriously, Claudia Jean? Get in the picture already! You naughty kitty.
A little awkward.
That's Miss Claudia in my lap!
Wait, Claudia! We're not done yet!
Sans Claudia. This is much better, anyway.
Thanks for the fun, Steven and Christopher!

No comments:
Post a Comment