My lack of blogging is due to many things. Let me begin with the most recent events. I spent this weekend in Atlantic City, NJ for my friend Sara’s bachelorette party. It was especially fun- it always is with a big group of girls! Nothing says bach party like a lot of booze, tanning, dancing and a little drama. I met all of Sara’s friends, none of whom I had met before, who ended up being crazy fun! As for my outfit, it was what Sara called “a cat suit,” if you can picture that it’s is an accurate description of my risque outfit. See girl to far left in the above picture. :)
**********
Last Friday we had a baby shower for my friend Missy, who is anticipating the arrival of Ella, her beautiful adopted baby girl. Some of Missy’s friends transformed a part of our school library into a breathtaking party room. I wish I had pictures to share as the decorations and general ambiance was just magical. So happy for you, Miss!
**********
I also made the big leap...I bought a car! I decided to make a compromise between practicality and live-it-up-ness and settled on a VW Beetle Convertible! Actually, saying that I “settled” is very inaccurate. I have always dreamed of having a beetle since I was younger and decided that it was the perfect choice for me. I found the exact one that I wanted and now I’m driving in style. I cannot get enough of driving with the top down! I love my new little ride!

**********
Also, I’ve set a goal for myself regarding my physical well-being. I haven’t been feeling too happy with my appearance and would feel better if I was more toned. I’m not overweight, just not too happy with all of the food/desserts that the love guru has me ingesting. That being said, I’ve begun to hit up the gym. And I’m dead set on seeing that I finally begin to feel better about myself by June 6th. I don’t know why I chose that date, since it’s not too far away. But, I felt like if I make a goal for myself that is sooner as opposed to later, I’ll be more likely to work harder. So far, I’m going to the gym 3 times/week and actually working up a little sweat (which I hate).
Anywhoo, that’s it for now. I always miss blogging when I take a break from the internet for awhile. So, I’m going to try to make a comeback and update my blog more often. (Notice how I didn’t say “regularly?”)
Later, gators!
3 comments:
Wow your car looks amazing! I can't believe you got a convertable! JEALOUS!
Ha! I was loving Sara's story today. Sorry I missed that bachelorette party! Loving the car! Lastly thanks for helping with my fab shower. It really was so beautiful!
Hey girls, thanks...I'm loving my car too! (I have NEVER ever loved a car before, so I am a car-loving virgin.)
Missy-love the shower pics! It was just beautiful!
Post a Comment