Wednesday, February 10

Dear Friends,

I've just had one of those movie star breakfasts of which I am always jealous.

::sigh::
I dream of waking up, making a delicious bite to eat, and enjoying every morsel of my food, while chatting with the LG. THIS, does not happen.

Typically, I eat without breathing. I scarf down my food, search for my keys, and run out the door. Always with no time to really digest and enjoy the most important meal of the day.

So, I've always said that I want to have movie start breakfasts every morning. You know, ones where the actors slowly sip their coffee while reading the paper, taking their time to talk with their loved ones and actually enjoy their food.

Today was a movie star breakfast. With the LG next to me, I ate a skinnygirl breakfast (fruit and cottage cheese) slowly, enjoying every last blackberry. Yum. I even had time to search the web (because newspapers are like so 2008).

"WHy such a fabulous breakfast, Julia? Don't you have to go to work?" you ask me.

"Why yes, readers, yes I do. I do have to go to work... TOMORROW!"

Yet another blizzard has made it's way to the Northeast and I'm caught right in the middle of it.

...this just might be a very enjoyable day!

p.s. stay tuned for some pictures of this crazy snowstorm!

4 comments:

Iva Messy said...

I'm the worst I never eat breakfast. I enjoy breakfast type foods and will have them for dinner LOL, but eating an actual breakfast hasn't happened in YEARS for me ;) Look forward to the snowstorm pictures!

Julia said...

DO IT! Teach abroad, that is. It's amazing, it's educational, its sexy, it's fun, AND you learn a new language. When you think of a downside, let me... oh who am I kidding, there are no downsides!

chelsea rebecca said...

hooray for snowstorms and no work!!
and enjoying a breakfast!? how lovely.. i feel so bad i always abandon breakfast during the week! i need to make monday like saturday by eating a "movie star breakfast" {as you so perfectly dubbed it!} love it!

Anonymous said...

I love great breakfasts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails