I just ran around my house like a lunatic.
You know, like Kevin McAllister, Home Alone style. 'I made my family disappear...yahoo!'
No. Maybe it was more like a crazy gorrilla...hands in fists, beating my chest. The LG, not knowing what to do, began to run around the house as well, kicking the air, 2010 World Cup Soccer style. I began to scream as I chased him up the stairs, in one room, and out the other. *
Seriously.
And why?
Because I love my job on days like today and tomorrow. That's right. TOMORROW.
AGAIN.
No school!!
Bwahahahahahahah! Bwahahahahahah!!!
I just can't stop the insanity. And it's because
1. 1/2 day on Friday
2. No school on Monday.
And having so many days off means that I'll be just as productive as today.
Check out what I accomplished...
Hmmm...what's a girl to do on a day like today?
Simple.
Take pictures.
9am.
This is how I measure snow: by how much accumulates on my garbage can. Just know...this is at 10am. It's 8:30pm and STILL snowing.
Can you see my little bug? It's there, poor thing, it's there.
Just my front yard. Undisturbed.
And then....something splendid: Valentine's for my kiddos! I just discovered a new blog and am in love with the numerous DIY projects posted. IN LOVE. I decided to take on the challenge and make my students some 'colorful' valentines.
So I melted old crayons...
And..voila!... turned them into heart shaped ones!
Then...
Cookies, anyone??
I made some awesome peanut butter chocolate chip cookies courtesy of another fabulous blogger. And they were delicious. Next time, I may vary the recipe and add a dollop of nutella. Just because I can. Thanks Chelsea...because the LG and I ate ALL of them today.
I cleaned my dining area...
Notice the lil bit of spring...along with some left over Christmas ornaments on my hutch.
Did some school work, sent some emails...
blah, blah, blah
longest post ever...
are you still reading???
Watched a movie.
The beginning: You're thinking this may be a serious movie, even though the trailer is not.
The middle: You begin asking yourself, "Why am I watching this shit?"
2 hours and 30 minutes later: You still find yourself watching Brad Pitt act like a fool and scalp some Nazis.
The conclusion: not gonna lie...it was strangely interesting.
And also, not gonna lie...you might not want to see it.
And now, my friends, I bid you farewell, as another episode of Nip/Tuck is on tonight. And I'm dying to see Christian Troy get himself into another !@#$%ed up situation....
Ciao, friends...
I'll be seeing you tomorrow!
*I may or may not have done a little farmer's jig.

5 comments:
I had to squint really hard to see the bug! And those heart shaped crowns are adorable - I want to color with one.
dang, seems like everyone's snowed in. lucky for you, you got to see inglorious basterds. already seen it and already love it. yup. thought is was kick ass.
Those are the cutest heart shaped crayons! I wish I could make my kids Valentines but we're off until Tuesday at least!!
ACK!! This snow is out of control!!! BUT...looks like you have been incredibly productive!! Love those little crayon hearts!!
1. CRAYON HEARTS ARE ADORABLE! i am not a teacher bu i kind of want to make some for me! ha.
2. front yard= beautiful. i'm jealous.
3. HOORAY FOR COOKIES! this warmed my heart and made my day. and nutella?! what a wonderful idea!! gonna have to try that out!
Post a Comment