Guys. I have to be honest. My Blackberry Storm is not all that it's cracked up to be. I think I made a mistake in not purchasing the iphone. I just don't love the press screen, or the fact that I have to press it 10 times before it actually clicks on something. The applications aren't doing anything for me, and I don't think the phone is all that easy to use. It's caused me more annoyances than I ever had with a phone. Maybe this is all because I am a Mac girl through and through. I feel like I have betrayed my fellow Mac lovers. And having used the iphone (since the LG has it....maybe I'm jealous???) I feel like it's so easy to use.I got my Storm for my birthday in August from the LG. We both went, and I picked it out, not even considering ending my agreement with Verizon to get the iphone. I also had to renew my agreement at the time. But now that my cell phone bill is ridick anyway, I'm thinking that I made the wrong choice! And it's going on 4 months that I've had it.

This reads: Did you get one of the new iphones yet? No, but I do have a regular old cell phone with Nutella on it. Wanna lick? Heck, yes!
Help me. What do I do?
2 comments:
Ok, here's what you do....You have to heat the Nutella just a little bit to enjoy properly, but first scrape it off the phone, because you will ruin the microwave if you don't...I hope this helps...
GET THE DROID!!! hahaha. i just got it today from verizon and i'm hooked! but the iphone will still be better so if you really really want it...get it! but keep the nutella phone, just in case ;)
happy friday!
Post a Comment