All month, I have been awaiting the Love Guru’s return to the states. On my brain is what I will do on the day that I have to pick him up from the airport:
-What should I wear to school (since it will be Field Trip day) so that I still look hot when he sees me for the first time in one month (or maybe I should change clothes before I leave school?)
-What music I will listen to in the car? (I just downloaded some great tunes!)
-Will there be traffic?
-Because of the potential traffic, will I be late?
-Should I wear my black boots?
-Should I be a total cornball and bring a balloon, so that the first thing he sees is me???
-Maybe I should tackle him when I see him?
-Girl, you gotta clean your car!
-Should I wear my skinny jeans?
-Maybe I should do a model walk and casually stroll over to him??
-Maybe a model walk is totally unlike me?
-Maybe I’m more of a “run and throw yourself” type of girl?
-Yes. That’s it.
-Will I recognize him? (I haven’t seen his face due to his webcam not working.)
-Will he recognize me? (Since I have worked out a total of 3 times in the past month and have miraculously become super skinny minnie.)
I’m officially in love. Well, that became official a while ago, but this post just reinforces how pathetically in love I am. And I love it.
3 comments:
It sure sounds like you're in love... I can't wait to find this!
So happy to hear you're in love, Julia! Those European boys are the best ;)
My boyfriend was in Rome from Labor Day until Christmas and I had many of the same thoughts running through my mind.
Although my favorite is the one about cleaning the car.
Post a Comment